Groupon Goods, the retail marketplace of our business, is a one-stop shop for brand-name essentials and unexpected, one-of-a-kind finds. For our merchants, this means massive exposure, smart promotion, and reliable fulfilment. For our customers, this means great deals on a variety of products ranging from electronics to clothing, home goods to beauty.
You'll be responsible to manage our teams and help them maintain and nurture vendor relationships to scale them further in a cross-country environment. You will be a retail-savvy and work to fuel the growth of Goods by having a hands-on approach, when necessary, to manage vendor portfolios and in some cases to onboard new vendors. You'll work with vendors across categories and countries, sharing your insights to connect them with a potentially new customer base.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a great way to grow your career?
You’ll Spend time on the following:
- You will manage and motivate a team of typically more than 5 people
- You may have buying responsibility direct with vendors as part of your duties
- You will be responsible for your team’s DCO vendors performance both in the country of origin and EMEA-wide
- You will focus on maximizing the customer experience delivered by DCO vendors through the monitoring of refunds, customer reviews and pricing in line with Groupon’s guidelines
- You will ensure the team work within the rules and regulations of trading set by Groupon
- and the legal regulations of the country e.g. Pricing regulations
- You will develop vendor relationships at top management level, including gravitas and
- ability to successfully manage top tier accounts and top brands relationship
- You will set up and execute a target DCO delivery plan plan to drive incremental
- You may lead or actively participate in EMEA category projects, or cross category
- projects at country level, and are responsible for their own deliverables
- You will fully understand the key Groupon systems, processes and routes to market
- helping your team to overcome issues
- You will be in charge of helping DCO vendors growth and unlock their full potential both
- in their country of origin and cross border
- You will autonomously be able to support the vendor in delivering relevant range
- according to the sales calendar
- You will be comfortable with cross functional working with Groupon internal teams
We’re excited about you, if you have:
- You have been able to demonstrate that you have built Groupon brand equity in your country in a previous role
- You are able to monitor the existing partners portfolio and grow towards top tiers (Platinum, Gold and Silver)
- You display excellent negotiation skills which, together with your previous experience shown, will ensure best prices and supply terms are achieved across core selection
- You are able to manage to tight deadlines and short term deliverables without losing sight of the mid-term picture
- You display strong organizational and time management skills to manage your team, and their deliverables, and the cross country projects responsibilities
- You can autonomously address all the performance levers of your country DCO vendors to set up, implement and optimise levers to drive incremental business
- You have the capacity to mentor and develop your team You show strong consistency in behaviour and performance which allow you to lead by example and be recognized as a leader by your team You have the ability to deal comfortably with Senior management both internally and externally
- You are proactively supporting your peers and the business
- You have the gravitas to be a future leader in the business by displaying the necessary skills of the next level above
Lo scopo di Groupon è quello di costruire comunità forti tramite la valorizzazione di piccole realtà imprenditoriali. Per saperne di più sul più grande mercato di e-commerce locale del mondo, clicca qui per notizie aggiornate su Groupon. E non dimenticare di dare un'occhiata ai valori che ispirano la nostra cultura, guidano la nostra strategia e fanno della nostra azienda un luogo fantastico in cui lavorare. Ma non fidarti solo della nostra parola. Ascolta le testimonianze di chi lavora da Groupon, scopri di più sui nostri gruppi di dipendenti
inclusivi e dai un'occhiata ai nostri benefici. Se pensi che tutto questo faccia al caso tuo, invia la tua candidatura e scopriremo insieme dove ci porterà.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
I requisiti per l'assunzione e lo sviluppo di carriera si basano sulla capacità di svolgere il proprio lavoro. A tutti i candidati e i dipendenti vengono garantite pari opportunità di occupazione senza alcuna distinzione di razza, credo, religione, colore, età, nazionalità, sesso, disabilità, condizione medica, orientamento sessuale, identità o espressione di genere, informazione genetica, ascendenza, stato civile, congedo del servizio militare (escluso il congedo con disonore), stato di veterano di guerra, cittadinanza o altri stati protetti dalla legge. Siamo tutti responsabili del rispetto di questa politica. Se sei preoccupato per le pari opportunità nell'impiego di Groupon, puoi contattare Ethicspoint, il servizio di reporting etico di Groupon.