We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Transformation Project Manager to lead and oversee our organization's transformation initiatives. We're looking for someone like Tomas Sikola or Filip Popovic (we are looking for not so senior person, don´t worry). As a Transformation Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing change management strategies, driving organizational transformation, and ensuring successful project outcomes.
We are currently not filling the position, but we plan to do so within the next year. Be the first to learn about the role; leave us your CV.
What is our mindset?
- Historically, Groupon has behaved more like a family, but our vision and new culture are more like sport tem. We would compare ourselves to a sports team, where we strive to assemble the best team with the available resources .
- We still maintain key values such as fairness , mutual support, and respect, but we also focus on performance and aim to build a top-notch organization that can deliver excellent results in a short period of time.
- Our culture is built on courage, ambition , and is strongly meritocratic - allowing the most capable individuals to grow rapidly. Over the years, we have given opportunities to countless talented people who share traits such as structure, intellectual curiosity, hard work, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Facilitate team work to ensure timely deliverables
- Identify and escalate risks and impediments, own team pulse check
- Liaise between team and Value, People, and Process Leads
- Advising the team on work process and new ways of working
- Helping synthesize and present team output and impediments for Transformation Office Leadership, and stakeholders in the organization
- Responsible for the efficiency of assigned initiatives
- Works with project and initiative leaders to enable and coordinate initiative teams’ ways of working, and track and manage project interdependencies
- Report progress and escalate decisions and risks
- Coordinate development of risk mitigation recommendations; reconcile technology risks with execution risks
- Several years of hands-on experience in change management, business transformation , or project management, preferably in a leadership role
- Demonstrated program experience successfully driving large , complex improvements in prior roles and experience in developing and implementing change management strategies and plans
- The ability to simplify and reduce issues to their fundamental causes
- Requires experience managing highly dynamic situations
- Proactive , Organized , Goal-oriented
- Adaptive , role needs to coordinate across many different stakeholders
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; strong business acumen
- Ability to effectively lead in a matrixed and virtual team environmen
- Proven record working with cross-functional team , management or executive management to gain the alignment and decisions is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Join our team and play a vital role in driving our organization's successful transformation journey. Apply now and contribute to shaping our future success!
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members, learn more about our inclusive employee groups, and check out our benefits. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.