Groupon is an experiences marketplace that brings people more ways to get the most out of their city or wherever they may be. By enabling real-time mobile commerce across local businesses, live events and travel destinations, Groupon helps people find and discover experiences––big and small, new and familiar––that make for a full, fun and rewarding life. Groupon helps local businesses grow and strengthen customer relationships––resulting in strong, vibrant communities. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success.
Groupon, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Analyst, Procurement Ops to join our team in Chicago, IL.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
How you'll spend your day:
- You will improve and implement processes to not just streamline procurement operations, but also those of the broader Finance organization when it comes to supply chain;
- develop reporting and ensure routine POs adhere to policies, budgets, schedules, and performance requirements in the purchasing system;
- design and present training on the process to internal stakeholders;
- create and maintain internal documentation on the procurement processes;
- establish and maintain punchout catalogs as appropriate to support recurring purchasing of common items;
- serve as the main escalation contact for Procurement Operations issues by providing internal business stakeholders assistance with contracting and purchasing;
- act as a role model and consistently demonstrates Groupon's Leadership Habits;
- work closely with a team of two analysts in Bangalore, India who are responsible for supporting users and maintaining the procurement processes;
- ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations;
- implement Coupa, an eProcurement solution, and gather business requirements, conduct UATs to develop and implement its features and functions and streamline procurement processes;
- execute sourcing strategies by analyzing supply base needs, spend for software and technology services, negotiating Master Agreements, Statement of Works, SaaS agreements in Coupa and SAP ARIBA to manage spend of $100M+;
- develop and automate reporting to create and track procurement KPI using dashboards built on advanced Excel analytics;
- manage various projects as an eProcurement/Coupa SME and collaborated with cross functional groups - Legal, Risk, various business groups and Finance to implement new processes and ensure high levels of quality and protections
We’re excited about you if you have the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
- 3 years of experience.
- Any level of experience with implementing Coupa, an eProcurement solution, and gathering business requirements, conducting UATs to develop and implementing its features and functions and streamlining procurement processes;
- Any level of experience with executing sourcing strategies by analyzing supply base needs, spending for software and technology services, negotiating Master Agreements, Statement of Works, SaaS agreements in Coupa and SAP ARIBA to manage spend of $100M+;
- Any level of experience with developing and automating reporting to create and track procurement KPI using dashboards built on advanced Excel analytics;
- Any level of experience with managing various projects as an eProcurement/Coupa SME and collaborating with cross functional groups - Legal, Risk, various business groups and Finance to implement new processes and ensure high levels of quality and protections.
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members, learn more about our inclusive employee groups, and check out our benefits. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.