We are gradually changing the functioning of Groupon, and for that, we need high-quality individuals. That's why we are looking for another UX Designer who would help us reshape the website for the customer to be UX user-friendly and business-functional.This is a great opportunity for a middle-weight designer looking to make the next step in their career & take on managerial responsibilities.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Creating user interfaces with an emphasis on user-friendliness and intuitiveness.
- Conducting user research, including user tests, surveys, and competitive analysis.
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, and mockups for rapid design iteration.
- Collaborating with the development and product teams.
- Designing responsive layouts and adapting to various devices.
- Optimizing page performance and loading speed and the ability to test page performance from a UX perspective.
- Utilizing user behavior analysis for continuous improvement of our products.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely within a team.
- Using design and prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma).
- Basic knowledge of technologies such as HTML and CSS, at least at a fundamental level for effective communication with developers.
- Experience in project management (Asana, Jira, etc.) and work planning, including prioritization.
We're looking for someone who:
- Experience in a similar position in e-commerce, SaaS, or a startup, where rapid design changes and a focus on results were necessary.
- Proficiency in working with Figma and analytical tools (knowing how to test designs, understanding metrics, etc.), such as Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics, or similar.
- We are looking for analytical skills and experience in UX research and A/B testing.
- The ability to design, conduct, and evaluate user testing.
- Customer data is an important resource for us. The ability to simplify complex problems into simple user interfaces.
- Czech Republic , but it is not decisive whether you are located in Prague, Bratislava, Brno, or elsewhere in Czech Rpeublic. Our offices are located in Prague 1.
How does the selection process work?
- Get in touch with us about the job posting, and ideally, alongside your CV/LinkedIn, send a cover letter summarizing why the role interests you and where you are heading.
- Then, we will have a 15-30 minute call, and if we understand each other, you will receive an assignment to complete at home.
- After the assignment, there will be an interview wth manager and then an offer.
Contact us and let's build something big and new together!
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members, learn more about our inclusive employee groups, and check out our benefits. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.