Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfil our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a dynamic, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
IDL, part of the Groupon family is one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile marketing companies, with a team of over 100 working on its award-winning vouchercloud and Giftcloud businesses to deliver creative digital campaigns for world-famous brands. IDL’s flagship product - vouchercloud - is a UK leading voucher platform, having revolutionised the marketplace with the launch of Europe’s first voucher app in 2010. The app has since been downloaded over 10 million times globally, and the website sees 5 million monthly web sessions, with savvy shoppers across the world accessing a huge range of money saving deals.
Groupon are seeking an ambitious and talented PPC Executive to join an established in-house PPC team managing multi-million pound budgets in the consumer money-saving space. It’s a fantastic time to join the team as we build on our success in the UK and International markets whilst growing our offering in the US. The role will be based out of our HQ in the heart of Bristol and will sit within the wider Digital Marketing department with over 20+ specialists in SEO, web analytics, digital comms, conversion optimisation, social and content marketing.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
You’ll Spend Time on the Following:
· Executing all aspects of our extensive paid marketing efforts including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimising, analysis and reporting.
· Managing significant media budgets and proving ROAS and growth against targets.
· Running creative campaigns on major search, display and social paid networks.
· Focus on driving affiliate revenue, users and engagement.
· Monitor performance using a range of analytics packages.
· Liaising with the SEO, Social, Affiliate, Admin and BI teams.
· Keeping up to date with the latest SEM technology and innovations.
We’re excited about you if you have:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent.
· Highly numerate and comfortable analysing large sets of data.
· A structured and methodical way of working with excellent attention to detail.
· Strong time management skills
· A genuine interest in digital, technology and mobile platforms.
· A dream to continually learn and keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
· Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
· Ability to innovate and think commercially.
· Certified Google Analytics Individual.
· Bing Ads Accredited Professional.
· Conversion Rate Optimisation experience.
· Mobile and app marketing experience.
· Display / Programmatic experience
· Paid Social experience
· Affiliate tracking, attribution modelling experience.
· Strong MS Excel / Google Sheets skills
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members and learn more about our inclusive employee groups. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.