Groupon is a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
As a Media Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for Groupon’s global paid marketing execution across paid social channels. Ideal candidate has 1+ years of experience running performance campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, directly or through Smartly platform.
You will play an important role in ensuring excellence in campaign setup, optimisation & weekly performance reports for the INTL market. This position requires attention to detail, passion for learning, and the ability to multitask while working to tight deadlines.
- Build Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/TikTok/Snapchat/Other Social Media Paid Marketing campaigns that help achieve our overall performance goals in 10+ countries.
- You will be working on end to end campaign builds for both our transactional campaigns and seasonal brand campaigns
- Understand the Facebook/Instagram/etc ecosystem and optimize campaigns to hit company’s financial and customer acquisition targets
- Keep track of the latest Social Media Paid Marketing trends, solutions and products
- Work closely with other Marketing Teams to execute on cross department initiatives; Work closely with our Warsaw and Dublin offices to ensure campaign execution and operational excellence
- Build weekly performance reports and analyze channel trends; Report invoices from Partners to finance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the role include:
- Third level degree in a related field such as Business/ Marketing/ Online/ Communications.
- 1+ year Hands-On Experience in paid social(especially Facebook/ Instagram/ Pinterest/TikTok/Snapchat platforms)
- Understanding digital ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/ROI)
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & flexible hours
- Excellent organizational skills; Good interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage to deliver projects with minimal supervision
- Understanding of digital marketing and consumer trends; Technically curious with a thirst for knowledge of Online Marketing
- Analytical approach - ability to draw insights from data from different channels
- Oral and written language skills in English (C1)
- Strong technical skills in MS Office and G Suite, especially in Excel.
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members, learn more about our inclusive employee groups, and check out our benefits. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.