IDL, part of the Groupon family is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile marketing companies, with a team of over 100 working on its award-winning vouchercloud and Giftcloud businesses to deliver innovative digital campaigns for world famous brands.
IDL's flagship product - vouchercloud - is a UK leading voucher platform, having revolutionised the marketplace with the launch of Europe's first voucher app in 2010. The app has since been downloaded over 10 million times globally, and the website sees 5 million monthly web sessions, with savvy shoppers across the world accessing a huge range of money saving deals.
Giftcloud followed, launching in 2014 as Europe's first entirely digital gifting app and website, enabling users to get instant access to digital gift cards and working with some of the UK's biggest brands to deliver fully digital rewards and loyalty solutions.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at IDL, and our entrepreneurial spirit continues to thrive alongside our immense growth. We're hugely proud of our award-winning team, and the successful candidate will be given every opportunity to grow their skill set and advance their career in our forward-thinking and ever-evolving company. You'll be joining a hardworking, dynamic and fun team, with regular events to look forward to and plenty of opportunity to socialise as a team.
Giftcloud is looking for an Admin Assistant to join our growing team and provide support to both clients and the wider team. The role will primarily be focused on supporting with the set up and delivery of client campaigns, maintaining the Giftcloud platform and ensuring rewards are sent to the relevant customers in accurately and promptly.
You’ll spend your time on the following:
- Support the Account team to manage and deliver the Giftcloud service.
- Set up and edit campaigns for clients; gain approval from gift providers and provide feedback on campaigns to ensure an optimum user experience.
- Create and process orders for clients - including handling large volumes of data.
- Liaise with clients over email, the phone and occasionally face to face.
- Support the customer care team with escalations and refunds while championing best practice in customer service.
- Implement and advise on new customer care processes and improvements to existing processes based on client or customer feedback.
- Manage and monitor fraud review processes; review transactions to identify fraud and proactively make recommendations to reduce fraudulent transactions.
- Onboard new content and audit existing content to ensure accuracy and good customer experience.
- Liaise with gift card providers via email and phone
- Use Google Slides and Google Sheets/Excel to assist the preparation of reports, client presentations, process flows and how to guides where required.
- General administration across all the Giftcloud Platforms
- Meet all agreed performance objectives, including areas for personal development
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks as required
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate raw data for use in analysis and campaign delivery
- Proficient user of MS Office and Google Docs
- Works accurately and meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Determined, with an ability to overcome any obstacles presented in a fast paced business
- Remains calm under pressure and exerts a positive influence
- Professional, confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Desire for continuous personal improvement
- Passion for digital marketing
- A great team player
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members, learn more about our inclusive employee groups, and check out our benefits. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.