Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfil our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
The Sales Operations team is responsible for managing projects essential to the success of the sales organization. This dynamic team is dedicated to improving overall processes, current experiences, and solving new challenges, while supporting the sales teams to achieve financial and operational targets.
As the Lead Management Specialist you will be responsible for standardizing operational processes across EMEA, leveraging data to support business decisions on lead generation and account prioritization, and work with the countries on identifying gaps and errors creating better controls for the future.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Proactively identify gaps and errors in data and reporting and work towards improving those areas
- Standardize manual account transfers across EMEA
- Implement new reports and dashboards to enhance account management visibility, and identify reporting needs that might require the support of analysts
- Monitor Supply Intelligent tools’ behavior and escalate any issues
- Act as first point of contact to report Lead Management bugs and behavioral issues: coordinate collection of data with in-country sales ops teams, create ad-hoc reports to understand the size/impact of the issue and report back to Supply Intel
- Create reporting to monitor "Flags" usage, and identify patterns
- Review Lead Management qualification and score system accuracy
- Create and analyze Excel files to support lead generation
- Support lead injection through data formatting for regular mass uploads, tagging, data cleaning, etc.
- Analyze supply gaps in markets to recommend lead generation
- Engage with lead management analysts based in countries to work/support operational tasks
- Monitor assignment and deassigment of accounts to Sales Reps
- Analyze and monitor Lead Scoring system
- Extract information from CRM and Data Warehouse, and analyze in Excel
- Maintain “Scorecard” tool to support account cleaning prioritization
- Analyze performance of new accounts and monitor progress through the Sales Funnel
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 2-4 years of work experience within an analyst role, ideally in a sales driven environment
- 1+ year experience in Sales Operations and/or Revenue management
- Fluent English (B2+)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel with strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated team player who can succeed in a dynamic fast paced work environment
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members, learn more about our inclusive employee groups, and check out our benefits. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.