Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses. We connect people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services and experiences. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
As a member of our Recruiting team, you will play a deeply consultative role with business leaders and ensure that our people are matched to roles and teams which allow them to be great. We love curious and creative people who discover new approaches to finding and engaging talent.
We are looking for a full–cycle Recruiter with experience sourcing and maintaining an actionable pipeline of Sales and Corporate talent. By partnering with hiring managers locally and beyond, you will build teams that sit at the intersection of your local community and mobile, fuelling a commerce platform that continues to evolve. Ultimately, you'll contribute to our overall business growth by recruiting some of the best sales and corporate talent in the world.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
You’ll spend your time on the following:
- You will source, screen, interview, negotiate with, and hire top talent
- You will be responsible for a diverse set of positions including Sales and Corporate positions
- You will partner with hiring teams to ensure that hires match by more than the immediate needs of the particular team or candidate
- You should be curious and willing to try new things in order to champion an amazing candidate experience
- Encourage an equally amazing process within hiring teams, including thorough strategy meetings, interview debriefs, and process re-calibration when necessary
- Build relationships and work with cross-functional teams, including business leaders, HR, Legal, Compensation, etc.
- Articulate our business mission and core values in ways that resonate with each particular contact, presenting an objective view of life at Groupon
- Participate in process-improvement initiatives within Groupon's Global Recruiting function
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Recruiting experience with a combination of Sales & Corporate in a rapidly changing environment
- Detailed track record of delivery and partnership with multiple hiring managers concurrently
- Experience sourcing candidates through social media beyond LinkedIn; AIRS certification and/or advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy) preferred
- Experience negotiating offers and closing candidates successfully
- Ability to manage high volume of requisitions
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members and learn more about our inclusive employee groups. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.