Groupon is an experiences marketplace that brings people more ways to get the most out of their city or wherever they may be. By enabling real-time mobile commerce across local businesses, live events and travel destinations, Groupon helps people find and discover experiences––big and small, new and familiar––that make for a full, fun and rewarding life. Groupon helps local businesses grow and strengthen customer relationships––resulting in strong, vibrant communities. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success.
As the Integration Partner Manager, you will play a key role in operationalizing, standardizing and evangelizing Groupon’s newly developed connectivity solutions (both on the supply and distribution side) with our partners. You will be responsible for carrying out the business processes used to support the enrollment, on-boarding and continuous management of Groupon’s self service connectivity partners.
Key goals will include successfully guiding the partners through their development, testing and launch cycles while reducing the overall time to market. In addition, you will manage Service Level Agreements, Standard Operating Procedures and relevant escalation paths within Groupon. You will also chair regular partner meetings to level up the success of our partnerships.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a great way to grow your career? Let's get into the details:
You'll spend time on the following:
- Support and improve a formal process for partner connectivity cycles
- Work closely with merchants, partners and internal customers for problem resolution and escalation
- Measure and meet Key Performance Indicators in the areas of Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Quality and Service Level Agreements
- Coordinate with product and operations teams to escalate and resolve technical and business issues with connectivity
- Collaborate and work closely with Corporate Development and Partner Management teams to onboard and integrate partners, serving as a key advisor and subject matter expert throughout design, integration and execution cycle
- Share and seek out trends and best practices in connectivity
- Train and guide partners on all aspects of their connection with Groupon
We're excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related experience
- 2 years of experience in Distribution Partner Management, API Management or similar roles
- 1 year of experience ands working knowledge of XML and JSON required
- 1 year of experience with Salesforce, Confluence, Jira preferred
- Proven track record in project delivery and account management
- Strong communication skills
Core competencies for this role:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally)
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Team player and great collaborator
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Creative and Innovative
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members and learn more about our inclusive employee groups. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.