We’re making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. We’re reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively.
We believe in the Strategic People Partnership – a collaborative approach that empowers HR professionals to align their efforts with executive management's vision. As a strategic HR advisor, you'll play a pivotal role in understanding our business goals, challenges, and strategies, translating them into actionable HR guidance and support. In this role you will have autonomy and can make a meaningful impact .
What is our mindset?
- We would compare ourselves to a sports team , where we strive to assemble the best team with the available resources.
- We still maintain key values such as fairness , mutual support , and respect , but we also focus on performance and aim to build a top-notch organization that can deliver excellent results in a short period of time.
- Our culture is built on courage , ambition , and is strongly meritocratic - allowing the most capable individuals to grow rapidly. Over the years, we have given opportunities to countless talented people who share traits such as structure , intellectual curiosity , hard work , and the ability to learn quickly .
- You can learn more about us, for example, in an interview with Dušan Šenkypl .
You’ll spend time on the following
- Design the Future: Our organizational design and development are key to our success. Join hands with visionary leaders to analyze structures, identify skill gaps, and implement effective strategies that align with our transformational goals.
- Lead Change Fearlessly: Change is inevitable, but you'll be the guiding light through it all. Partner with leaders to create change management plans, communication strategies, and training programs that ease the way for smooth adoption of organizational changes.
- Empower Employee Engagement ! Engaged employees are the heartbeat of our success. Design and implement initiatives that create a positive and vibrant work environment. Your efforts will align with our goals, encouraging our teams to perform at their best.
- The Talent Architects: Join forces with our talent acquisition team to attract, assess, and select top talent. Your passion for diversity and inclusion will help build a workforce that reflects the world we live in. And that's just the beginning – you'll also devise ingenious strategies to retain our top performers and conquer retention challenges.
- The Employee Whisperer: Providing guidance and support on employee relations matters is your forte. Fairness and consistency are your guiding principles as you resolve complex issues and address concerns with speed and precision.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Unlock the power of HR analytics! Utilize data and insights to drive informed decisions and measure the impact of HR initiatives. Your regular reports on key HR metrics and trends will impress our executive management and guide our path to success.
- Shape Tomorrow's Leaders: Education, coaching, and mentorship – you'll do it all for our executive leadership. With your guidance, a culture of continuous improvement will thrive, and high-potential employees will blossom under your tailored development plans.
- Operational Efficiency: Working hand in hand with our People Operations teams, you'll ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of people services. Streamlining processes and embracing automation will be your key to optimizing People operations.
We're looking for someone who:
- The ability to engage in the Strategic People Partnership, which involves collaborating with executive management and supporting HR professionals in aligning their efforts with the company's vision.
- Strategic thinking and the capability to translate business goals , challenges, and strategies into actionable steps for the HR department.
- Strong communication skills for effectively sharing HR guidance and support at various levels of the organization.
- Analytical thinking to process complex information and data for informed HR decision-making.
- Proactive approach and the ability to find innovative solutions to HR challenges.
- Adaptability and openness to the changing needs of the organization.
- Leadership skills to lead teams or projects within the HR domain.
- Focus on achieving measurable results through HR initiatives.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders .
- Change management experience and support for organizational changes.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities with strong project and task management skills. Hands-on approach required.
- Knowledge of relevant market trends and practices.
Send us your CV.
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members, learn more about our inclusive employee groups, and check out our benefits. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.