The Global Head of Compensation & Benefit s is accountable for the design and development of compensation and programs, including the delivery and communication of these programs. They are responsible for ensuring that programs are aligned with leadership direction, market results-orientated, fair and in compliance with established policies, procedures and legislative requirements. In this role you will have autonomy and can make a meaningful impact .
You’ll spend time on the following
- Executive Compensation: Develop and manage executive compensation programs, aligning with business goals and best practices. Provide guidance on salary, incentives, and equity plans.
- Equity Ownership: Oversee equity programs, including stock options and RSUs. Ensure plans attract, retain, and motivate talent, complying with legal requirements.
- Sales Compensation and Bonus Plans: Review, design, and manage sales compensation and bonus plans to drive performance and align with business objectives.
- Benefits Plans Design and Management: Evaluate and design employee benefits programs for diverse regional needs. Monitor utilization and cost, recommend enhancements.
- Remuneration Strategy: Develop and refine compensation and benefits strategy in line with company values and market trends.
- Process Review and Revamp: Evaluate and enhance HR processes, optimizing efficiency through automation.
- Non-Material Recognition: Implement creative recognition programs to reward exceptional employee performance.
- Compliance and Governance: Ensure global compliance with compensation and benefits laws and collaborate with legal teams.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with senior leaders, HR, finance, and legal teams, providing insights and recommendations. Support HR and Comp Committee activities.
We're looking for someone who:
- Strong business acumen ; understand financial, legal, and tax implications of global compensation options for effectiveness and compliance. Familiarity with Sales focused compensation plans.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities with strong project and task management skills. Hands-on approach required.
- Excellent analytic and financial skills, optimizing budget and reducing costs and risks.
- Highly motivated leader with integrity, capable of succeeding in an e-commerce environment .
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of diverse compensation experience in a consumer-centric environment.
- Exposure to international compensation programs preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant market trends and practices.
- Strong problem - solving and attention to detail .
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
Send us your CV.
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members, learn more about our inclusive employee groups, and check out our benefits. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.