Groupon EMEA is looking to increase the headcount and recruit for a Revenue Management Analyst based in our Prague offices and reporting into the Revenue Management team. Supporting revenue management, sales and marketing functions through identification of all areas that drive growth. Carry out ad hoc and regular planned analysis and reviews on end-to-end business drivers- supply, demand, traffic, channel performance, product etc. and devise and execute plans leveraging the results.
What is our mindset?
- We would compare ourselves to a sports team , where we strive to assemble the best team with the available resources.
- We still maintain key values such as fairness , mutual support, and respect , but we also focus on performance and aim to build a top-notch organization that can deliver excellent results in a short period of time.
- Our culture is built on courage, ambition , and is strongly meritocratic - allowing the most capable individuals to grow rapidly. Over the years, we have given opportunities to countless talented people who share traits such as structure, intellectual curiosity, hard work, and the ability to learn quickly.
You'll be spending your time on the following:
- Conducting data analysis on a daily basis, interpreting complex data to extract meaningful insights.
- Systematically identify both opportunities and potential challenges within the business - especially performance marketing & CRM.
- Transform data into actionable insights , ensuring clear communication with relevant stakeholders and drive changes.
- Leverage SQL to clean, enrich, and aggregate data for reporting and analysis.
- Leverage Google sheet, Tableau or other BI tools to build business reports.
- Automate daily SQL queries , ensuring seamless integration with platforms like Gsheet or Tableau.
- Execute data validation processes , pinpointing and rectifying any inconsistencies.
- Effectively craft business documents to ensure accurate and clear communication of insights.
We're excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field (master's is a plus)
- 5+ years of business/data analyst experience ( we are looking for medior/senior person)
- Experience in commercial analytics (marketing/sales/product analytics) is preferable, but not a must
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel, SQL, R)
- Experience with data platforms such as BigQuery or Snowflake is preferable
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau , Power BI ).
- Prior roles involving project management .
- Familiarity with A/B testing p rocedures
- Experience with CRM systems is preferable
- Experience with the Google Workplace Suite is a plus; expertise in spreadsheet analytics is a must.
- Proven problem-solving skills; systematic, analytical thinker and a lot of curiosity.
- Comfortable working in a fully English-speaking environment , with excellent written and verbal skills.
We value Data analyst who are:
- A proactive approach, willing to take initiative and seek solutions.
- A quick starter and can run the tasks independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Adaptable to new tools , new business areas (e.g. marketing channels), and diverse team environment.
- Attention to detail , ensuring thoroughness in data interpretation.
- Balance between patience in long-term project results and urgency in short-term tasks.
- A preference for simplification , avoiding unnecessary complexities in tasks.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility in all undertakings.
Send us your CV.
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members, learn more about our inclusive employee groups, and check out our benefits. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.